Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Langlo Weather

Now29.7°C
Tonight25°CPossible thunderstorm
Tomorrow38°C

Maranoa and Warrego for Sunday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the northwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms, with possible heavy falls near and west of about Mitchell. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h.

Current Conditions

Charleville Ap at Sunday 5:50pm EST
Temperature:29.7°C
Feels like: 32.5°C
Dew point: 21.5°C
Relative Humidity: 61%
Wind:  E 13 km/h
Gusts to: 17 km/h
Pressure: 1008.9 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Charleville

Sun
22 Jan
Possible thunderstorm25°C38°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 40% 
Wind 9am:  NE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 8km/h
Mon
23 Jan
Possible thunderstorm25°C37°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 14km/h
Tue
24 Jan
Mostly sunny26°C38°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 52%  3pm: 30% 
Wind 9am:  N 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 8km/h
Wed
25 Jan
Sunny26°C40°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 39%  3pm: 20% 
Wind 9am:  N 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 14km/h
Thu
26 Jan
Mostly sunny26°C40°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 42%  3pm: 21% 
Wind 9am:  N 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 13km/h
Fri
27 Jan
Possible thunderstorm27°C40°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 40%  3pm: 24% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 16km/h
Sat
28 Jan
Possible thunderstorm27°C39°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 44%  3pm: 25% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 11km/h

Langlo Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone