Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Durham Downs Weather

Now25.7°C
Today28°CMostly sunny
Tonight16°C

Maranoa and Warrego for Wednesday: Becoming cloudy. High (70%) chance of patchy rain in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a gusty thunderstorm in the southwest this evening. Winds NE 15 to 20 km/h turning N 20 to 30 km/h in the late morning. Daytime maximum temperatures in the high 20s.

Current Conditions

Roma Ap at Wednesday 3:00pm EST
Temperature:25.7°C
Feels like: 25.5°C
Dew point: 3.6°C
Relative Humidity: 24%
Wind:  NE 6 km/h
Gusts to: 11 km/h
Pressure: 1010.9 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Roma

Wed
28 Sep
Mostly sunny10°C28°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 44%  3pm: 24% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 8km/h
Thu
29 Sep
Possible thunderstorm16°C24°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  N 30km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 26km/h
Fri
30 Sep
Sunny8°C22°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 42%  3pm: 30% 
Wind 9am:  W 29km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 31km/h
Sat
1 Oct
Sunny6°C25°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 44%  3pm: 27% 
Wind 9am:  W 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 15km/h
Sun
2 Oct
Mostly sunny8°C30°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 40%  3pm: 21% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 17km/h
Mon
3 Oct
Possible shower16°C27°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 23km/h
Tue
4 Oct
Increasing sunshine13°C27°C
Chance of rain: 30% (1-5mm)Increasing sunshine
Humidity:  9am: 42%  3pm: 28% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 19km/h

Durham Downs Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone