Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Dalbeg Weather

Now26.4°C
Tonight21°CMostly sunny
Tomorrow35°C

Lower Burdekin for Saturday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h.

Current Conditions

Ayr at Friday 7:20pm EST
Temperature:26.4°C
Feels like: 28.5°C
Dew point: 22.9°C
Relative Humidity: 81%
Wind:  E 9 km/h
Gusts to: 15 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.4mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Collinsville

Sat
31 Jan
Mostly sunny21°C35°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 33% 
Wind 9am:  SE 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 10km/h
Sun
1 Feb
Sunny21°C36°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 34% 
Wind 9am:  N 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 4km/h
Mon
2 Feb
Possible shower23°C36°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 53%  3pm: 36% 
Wind 9am:  N 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 8km/h
Tue
3 Feb
Showers23°C33°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 13km/h
Wed
4 Feb
Possible shower21°C34°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 59%  3pm: 36% 
Wind 9am:  SE 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 10km/h
Thu
5 Feb
Possible shower21°C33°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 54%  3pm: 40% 
Wind 9am:  SE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 10km/h
Fri
6 Feb
Cloudy21°C35°C
Chance of rain: 80% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 56%  3pm: 35% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 14km/h

Dalbeg Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone