Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Maramie Weather

Now34.6°C
Today38°CMostly sunny
Tonight26°C

Gulf Country for Saturday: Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h tending NW/NE in the early afternoon then tending NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures in the mid to high 30s.

Current Conditions

Kowanyama Ap at Saturday 12:00pm EST
Temperature:34.6°C
Feels like: 34.5°C
Dew point: 15.5°C
Relative Humidity: 32%
Wind:  SE 15 km/h
Gusts to: 26 km/h
Pressure: 1009.0 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Kowanyama

Sat
29 Nov
Mostly sunny26°C38°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 48%  3pm: 27% 
Wind 9am:  E 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 14km/h
Sun
30 Nov
Possible thunderstorm26°C37°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 51%  3pm: 33% 
Wind 9am:  E 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 14km/h
Mon
1 Dec
Possible shower25°C37°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 34% 
Wind 9am:  E 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 15km/h
Tue
2 Dec
Possible thunderstorm25°C37°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 38% 
Wind 9am:  E 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 14km/h
Wed
3 Dec
Possible shower25°C37°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 34% 
Wind 9am:  E 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 14km/h
Thu
4 Dec
Possible shower26°C37°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 36% 
Wind 9am:  E 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 14km/h
Fri
5 Dec
Possible shower26°C34°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 20km/h

Maramie Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone