Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Windeyer Weather

Now21.1°C
Tonight20°CSunny
Tomorrow36°C

Central West for Friday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers east of Longreach, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. A thunderstorm likely, possibly severe. Winds S/SE 25 to 40 km/h tending E/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the late evening.

Current Conditions

Blackall at Thursday 11:30pm EST
Temperature:21.1°C
Feels like: 21.1°C
Dew point: 19.4°C
Relative Humidity: 90%
Wind:  E 17 km/h
Gusts to: 20 km/h
Pressure: 1013.7 hPa
Rainfall: 2.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Tambo

Fri
19 Dec
Sunny20°C36°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 50%  3pm: 17% 
Wind 9am:  S 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 17km/h
Sat
20 Dec
Late shower18°C37°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 30%  3pm: 17% 
Wind 9am:  E 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 4km/h
Sun
21 Dec
Possible thunderstorm20°C36°C
Chance of rain: 30% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 48%  3pm: 26% 
Wind 9am:  NE 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 14km/h
Mon
22 Dec
Mostly sunny20°C36°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 52%  3pm: 26% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 16km/h
Tue
23 Dec
Mostly sunny20°C35°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 52%  3pm: 30% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 9km/h
Wed
24 Dec
Mostly sunny21°C35°C
Chance of rain: 80% (5-10mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 53%  3pm: 32% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 9km/h
Thu
25 Dec
Cloudy21°C33°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 53%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  N 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 7km/h

Windeyer Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone