Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Tablederry Weather

Now38.3°C
Today39°CPossible thunderstorm
Tonight25°C

Central West for Wednesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers south of Longreach, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms. Winds NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending S/SE in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures 35 to 40.

Current Conditions

Longreach Ap at Wednesday 2:00pm EST
Temperature:38.3°C
Feels like: 36.6°C
Dew point: 9.5°C
Relative Humidity: 18%
Wind:  NE 20 km/h
Gusts to: 32 km/h
Pressure: 1010.0 hPa
Rainfall: 0.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Longreach

Wed
26 Nov
Possible thunderstorm25°C39°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 34%  3pm: 20% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 14km/h
Thu
27 Nov
Possible thunderstorm25°C37°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 41%  3pm: 28% 
Wind 9am:  NE 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 10km/h
Fri
28 Nov
Possible thunderstorm23°C37°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 39%  3pm: 25% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 14km/h
Sat
29 Nov
Possible thunderstorm23°C36°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 40%  3pm: 25% 
Wind 9am:  NE 29km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 18km/h
Sun
30 Nov
Cloud increasing22°C36°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Cloud increasing
Humidity:  9am: 43%  3pm: 23% 
Wind 9am:  NE 30km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 16km/h
Mon
1 Dec
Possible shower23°C36°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 44%  3pm: 30% 
Wind 9am:  NE 28km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 15km/h
Tue
2 Dec
Possible shower25°C37°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 41%  3pm: 25% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 14km/h

Tablederry Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone