Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Zilzie Weather

Today40°CPossible thunderstorm

Central Highlands for Saturday: Hot. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm from late this morning. Winds N/NW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the morning then becoming NE 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 40.

Current Conditions

Blackwater at Saturday 8:30am EST
Feels like: 31.4°C
Dew point: 20.1°C
Relative Humidity: 57%
Wind:  N 11 km/h
Gusts to: 17 km/h
Pressure: 1013.7 hPa
Rainfall: 1.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Blackwater

28 Nov
Possible thunderstorm24°C40°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 47%  3pm: 22% 
Wind 9am:  N 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 16km/h
29 Nov
Possible thunderstorm23°C39°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 54%  3pm: 28% 
Wind 9am:  N 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 14km/h
30 Nov
Possible thunderstorm22°C37°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 53%  3pm: 30% 
Wind 9am:  N 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 17km/h
1 Dec
Possible thunderstorm22°C37°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 59%  3pm: 29% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 20km/h
2 Dec
Possible thunderstorm23°C34°C
Chance of rain: 60% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 32% 
Wind 9am:  N 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 11km/h
3 Dec
Possible shower22°C32°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 13km/h
4 Dec
Clearing shower22°C32°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 40% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 16km/h

Zilzie Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone