Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Cape Gloucester Weather

Now26.2°C
Tonight26°CPossible thunderstorm
Tomorrow33°C

Central Coast for Monday: Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the south, increasing to a high (70%) chance this evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the south later tonight. Winds E 15 to 25 km/h.

Current Conditions

Bowen at Monday 12:10am EST
Temperature:26.2°C
Feels like: 27.9°C
Dew point: 22.0°C
Relative Humidity: 77%
Wind:  SSE 11 km/h
Gusts to: 11 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Bowen

Mon
23 Jan
Possible thunderstorm26°C33°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 24km/h
Tue
24 Jan
Possible shower25°C33°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  SE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 28km/h
Wed
25 Jan
Possible shower25°C33°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 26km/h
Thu
26 Jan
Possible shower25°C33°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  SE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 27km/h
Fri
27 Jan
Mostly sunny25°C33°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 27km/h
Sat
28 Jan
Mostly sunny25°C33°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 28km/h
Sun
29 Jan
Possible shower25°C33°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 66% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 20km/h

Cape Gloucester Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone