Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Hemmant Weather

Now23.6°C
Tonight21°CPossible shower
Tomorrow25°C

Brisbane for Friday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. A thunderstorm likely. Light winds becoming SE 15 to 25 km/h in the evening. Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm later in the day. Light winds becoming N/NE 25 to 35 km/h during the morning.

Current Conditions

Brisbane Ap at Thursday 8:30pm EST
Temperature:23.6°C
Feels like: 23.6°C
Dew point: 20.8°C
Relative Humidity: 84%
Wind:  SSE 13 km/h
Gusts to: 20 km/h
Pressure: 1017.0 hPa
Rainfall: 7.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Brisbane Ap

Fri
28 Nov
Possible shower21°C25°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 67% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 31km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 37km/h
Sat
29 Nov
Clearing shower20°C26°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  E 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 30km/h
Sun
30 Nov
Mostly sunny19°C27°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 53%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 26km/h
Mon
1 Dec
Mostly sunny19°C28°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 51%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  NE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 27km/h
Tue
2 Dec
Mostly sunny21°C29°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 50%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 28km/h
Wed
3 Dec
Mostly sunny22°C30°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 54%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 29km/h
Thu
4 Dec
Possible shower23°C30°C
Chance of rain: 80% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 33km/h

Hemmant Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone