Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Burbank Weather

Today25°CPossible shower

Brisbane for Friday: Partly cloudy. Winds E 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Light winds becoming NE 15 to 20 km/h during the day. Possible rainfall: 0 to 0. 4 mm Chance of any rain: 30% Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

Current Conditions

Redland at Friday 4:40pm EST
Feels like: 21.6°C
Dew point: 14.9°C
Relative Humidity: 65%
Wind:  ESE 11 km/h
Gusts to: 20 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

Burbank Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone