Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Sandover Weather

Now26.6°C
Today33°CPossible thunderstorm
Tonight24°C

Alice Springs for Thursday: Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds N 20 to 25 km/h. Chance of any rain: 20% Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 to 5 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

Current Conditions

Jervois at Thursday 1:30am CST
Temperature:26.6°C
Feels like: 28.9°C
Dew point: 22.8°C
Relative Humidity: 80%
Wind:  NNW 6 km/h
Gusts to: 9 km/h
Pressure: 1009.9 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Ali Curung

Thu
19 Jan
Possible thunderstorm23°C33°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  N 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 17km/h
Fri
20 Jan
Possible thunderstorm24°C34°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 13km/h
Sat
21 Jan
Possible thunderstorm24°C35°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 44% 
Wind 9am:  NW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 7km/h
Sun
22 Jan
Possible thunderstorm24°C35°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 44% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 6km/h
Mon
23 Jan
Possible thunderstorm25°C36°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  W 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 8km/h
Tue
24 Jan
Possible thunderstorm25°C36°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 13km/h
Wed
25 Jan
Possible thunderstorm24°C33°C
Chance of rain: 80% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  SE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 21km/h

Sandover Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone