Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Euriowie Weather

Now22.8°C
Tonight12°CSunny
Tomorrow25°C

Upper Western for Friday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the northeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. A thunderstorm likely in the east, and possibly severe. Winds S/SW 25 to 40 km/h.

Current Conditions

Fowlers Gap at Thursday 8:40pm EDT
Temperature:22.8°C
Feels like: 22.8°C
Dew point: 3.4°C
Relative Humidity: 28%
Wind:  SW 30 km/h
Gusts to: 33 km/h
Pressure: 1011.0 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Fowlers Gap

Fri
9 Dec
Sunny12°C25°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 49%  3pm: 25% 
Wind 9am:  S 28km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 24km/h
Sat
10 Dec
Sunny12°C29°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 35%  3pm: 19% 
Wind 9am:  SE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 16km/h
Sun
11 Dec
Sunny15°C32°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 30%  3pm: 16% 
Wind 9am:  SE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 19km/h
Mon
12 Dec
Sunny18°C36°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 27%  3pm: 16% 
Wind 9am:  E 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 12km/h
Tue
13 Dec
Mostly sunny22°C37°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 29%  3pm: 19% 
Wind 9am:  N 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 27km/h
Wed
14 Dec
Showers easing22°C32°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Showers easing
Humidity:  9am: 39%  3pm: 29% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 24km/h
Thu
15 Dec
Clearing shower18°C30°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 41%  3pm: 23% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 22km/h

Euriowie Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone