Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Belrose West Weather

Now13.8°C
Tonight9°CMostly sunny
Tomorrow18°C

Sydney for Monday: Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of a shower, chiefly near the coast. Winds SW 15 to 25 km/h, reaching 40 km/h near the coast. Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. Winds W 15 to 25 km/h.

Current Conditions

Terrey Hills at Sunday 10:30pm EST
Temperature:13.8°C
Feels like: 13.0°C
Dew point: 11.0°C
Relative Humidity: 83%
Wind:  WSW 11 km/h
Gusts to: 17 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 3.4mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Terrey Hills

Mon
27 Apr
Mostly sunny9°C18°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 10km/h
Tue
28 Apr
Late shower11°C18°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  SW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 13km/h
Wed
29 Apr
Possible shower12°C18°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 77% 
Wind 9am:  SW 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 10km/h
Thu
30 Apr
Showers13°C18°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 91%  3pm: 84% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 11km/h
Fri
1 May
Showers13°C18°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 99%  3pm: 94% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 11km/h
Sat
2 May
Showers13°C20°C
Chance of rain: 70% (10-20mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 100%  3pm: 85% 
Wind 9am:  SE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 13km/h
Sun
3 May
Possible shower12°C19°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 93%  3pm: 79% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 13km/h

Belrose West Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone