Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Agnes Banks Weather

Now27.3°C
Tonight19°CRain
Tomorrow28°C

Sydney for Tuesday: Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. Thunderstorms, becoming less likely this evening. Winds S 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the late evening. Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming NE 15 to 25 km/h during the day.

Current Conditions

Richmond at Monday 7:10pm EDT
Temperature:27.3°C
Feels like: 29.3°C
Dew point: 21.1°C
Relative Humidity: 69%
Wind:  NE 17 km/h
Gusts to: 19 km/h
Pressure: 1009.0 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Richmond

Tue
6 Dec
Rain19°C28°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 73% 
Wind 9am:  SE 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 13km/h
Wed
7 Dec
Clearing shower18°C28°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 86%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  S 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 19km/h
Thu
8 Dec
Mostly sunny17°C35°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 38% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 23km/h
Fri
9 Dec
Mostly sunny18°C29°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 50%  3pm: 23% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 20km/h
Sat
10 Dec
Possible shower14°C27°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 42% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 19km/h
Sun
11 Dec
Late shower14°C31°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 39% 
Wind 9am:  NE 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 20km/h
Mon
12 Dec
Possible shower15°C32°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 44% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 21km/h

Agnes Banks Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone