Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Califat Weather

Now8.5°C
Tonight4°CPossible shower
Tomorrow10°C

Southwest Slopes for Tuesday: Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the south, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1000 metres. Winds NW 25 to 35 km/h increasing to 30 to 40 km/h in the late evening.

Current Conditions

Wagga Wagga Ap at Monday 7:50pm EST
Temperature:8.5°C
Feels like: 6.7°C
Dew point: 6.6°C
Relative Humidity: 88%
Wind:  N 11 km/h
Gusts to: 15 km/h
Pressure: 1014.9 hPa
Rainfall: 1.4mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Gundagai

Tue
26 Jul
Possible shower4°C10°C
Chance of rain: 80% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 87%  3pm: 71% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 18km/h
Wed
27 Jul
Clearing shower4°C10°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 89%  3pm: 78% 
Wind 9am:  W 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 19km/h
Thu
28 Jul
Possible shower3°C10°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 90%  3pm: 83% 
Wind 9am:  W 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 14km/h
Fri
29 Jul
Possible shower6°C11°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 91%  3pm: 82% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 15km/h
Sat
30 Jul
Cloudy6°C13°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 89%  3pm: 74% 
Wind 9am:  W 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 7km/h
Sun
31 Jul
Possible shower6°C13°C
Chance of rain: 80% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 85%  3pm: 77% 
Wind 9am:  N 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 11km/h
Mon
1 Aug
Possible shower7°C17°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 85%  3pm: 76% 
Wind 9am:  N 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 12km/h

Califat Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone