Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Charlotte Pass Weather

Now7.3°C
Today8°CLate shower
Tonight1°C

Snowy Mountains for Tuesday: Partly cloudy. Areas of frost and fog early this morning. High (70%) chance of rain about the alpine peaks, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the west late this afternoon and evening. Winds NW 15 to 20 km/h.

Current Conditions

Thredbo Top Station at Tuesday 1:10pm EST
Temperature:7.3°C
Feels like: 2.1°C
Dew point: -1.1°C
Relative Humidity: 55%
Wind:  NNW 44 km/h
Gusts to: 50 km/h
Pressure: 1019.9 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Charlotte Pass

Tue
23 May
Late shower1°C8°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 21km/h
Wed
24 May
Rain tending to snow1°C3°C
Chance of rain: 80% (< 1mm)Rain tending to snow
Humidity:  9am: 91%  3pm: 83% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 28km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 24km/h
Thu
25 May
Mostly sunny-3°C5°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 72% 
Wind 9am:  NW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 18km/h
Fri
26 May
Mostly sunny-2°C6°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 88%  3pm: 73% 
Wind 9am:  NW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 16km/h
Sat
27 May
Mostly cloudy-2°C5°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Mostly cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 68% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 21km/h
Sun
28 May
Possible shower0°C4°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 84% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 29km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 27km/h
Mon
29 May
Snow showers-3°C1°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Snow showers
Humidity:  9am: 86%  3pm: 81% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 22km/h

Charlotte Pass Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone