Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Emmaville Weather

Now18.3°C
Today20°CShowers
Tonight11°C

Northern Tablelands for Tuesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NW 15 to 35 km/h.

Current Conditions

Glen Innes Ap at Tuesday 4:30pm EST
Temperature:18.3°C
Feels like: 18.3°C
Dew point: 10.7°C
Relative Humidity: 61%
Wind:  NW 13 km/h
Gusts to: 20 km/h
Pressure: 1017.2 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Glen Innes

Tue
25 Apr
Showers7°C20°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 20km/h
Wed
26 Apr
Windy with rain11°C16°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Windy with rain
Humidity:  9am: 96%  3pm: 82% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 28km/h
Thu
27 Apr
Frost then sunny1°C13°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  SW 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 22km/h
Fri
28 Apr
Frost then sunny1°C17°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 44% 
Wind 9am:  S 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 16km/h
Sat
29 Apr
Sunny2°C17°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 44% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 16km/h
Sun
30 Apr
Mostly sunny3°C18°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 13km/h
Mon
1 May
Mostly sunny6°C18°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  NE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 14km/h

Emmaville Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone