Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Barney Downs Weather

Now20.8°C
Today21°CMostly sunny
Tonight5°C

Northern Tablelands for Tuesday: Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, increasing to a High (70%) chance in the southeast this morning. The chance of a thunderstorm on and west of the ranges during this afternoon and early evening. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day then becoming E/SE 20 to 30 km/h in the early afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures between 16 and 24.

Current Conditions

Stanthorpe at Tuesday 1:30pm EST
Temperature:20.8°C
Feels like: 20.8°C
Dew point: 9.0°C
Relative Humidity: 47%
Wind:  E 11 km/h
Gusts to: 24 km/h
Pressure: 1027.9 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Tenterfield

Tue
21 Oct
Mostly sunny8°C21°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 15km/h
Wed
22 Oct
Mostly sunny5°C21°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 40% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 9km/h
Thu
23 Oct
Late shower3°C26°C
Chance of rain: 20% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 36% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 7km/h
Fri
24 Oct
Possible thunderstorm8°C29°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 32% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 11km/h
Sat
25 Oct
Possible thunderstorm11°C30°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 59%  3pm: 28% 
Wind 9am:  NW 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 10km/h
Sun
26 Oct
Possible shower11°C31°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 30% 
Wind 9am:  E 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 7km/h
Mon
27 Oct
Possible shower12°C32°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 28% 
Wind 9am:  NW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 8km/h

Barney Downs Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone