Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Eurimbla Weather

Now31.6°C
Today32°CLate thunder
Tonight16°C

CW Slopes & Plains for Saturday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers on the slopes, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm during this afternoon and evening. Winds NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then tending E/SE 25 to 40 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 31 to 38.

Current Conditions

Parkes Ap at Saturday 1:00pm EDT
Temperature:31.6°C
Feels like: 30.0°C
Dew point: 9.8°C
Relative Humidity: 26%
Wind:  ESE 7 km/h
Gusts to: 9 km/h
Pressure: 1016.5 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Wellington

Sat
25 Feb
Late thunder18°C32°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Late thunder
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 39% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 17km/h
Sun
26 Feb
Late shower16°C31°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 20km/h
Mon
27 Feb
Late shower15°C31°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 38% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 19km/h
Tue
28 Feb
Sunny16°C32°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 38% 
Wind 9am:  E 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 19km/h
Wed
1 Mar
Mostly sunny16°C32°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 38% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 17km/h
Thu
2 Mar
Mostly sunny17°C31°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 40% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 16km/h
Fri
3 Mar
Possible shower16°C32°C
Chance of rain: 50% (10-20mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 43% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 14km/h

Eurimbla Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone