Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Spring Creek Weather

Now17.3°C
Today24°CPossible shower
Tonight12°C

Central Tablelands for Monday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of drizzle about the Blue Mountains, slight (30%) chance of showers elsewhere. Winds E 15 to 25 km/h.

Current Conditions

Orange Ap at Monday 5:13pm EDT
Temperature:17.3°C
Feels like: 17.3°C
Dew point: 16.0°C
Relative Humidity: 92%
Wind:  E 13 km/h
Gusts to: 22 km/h
Pressure: 1013.1 hPa
Rainfall: 6.8mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Orange

Mon
26 Jan
Possible shower11°C24°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  NE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 17km/h
Tue
27 Jan
Showers12°C20°C
Chance of rain: 80% (5-10mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 68% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 26km/h
Wed
28 Jan
Possible shower10°C21°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  E 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 22km/h
Thu
29 Jan
Mostly sunny7°C21°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  E 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 21km/h
Fri
30 Jan
Mostly sunny8°C22°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 35% 
Wind 9am:  NE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 23km/h
Sat
31 Jan
Sunny6°C23°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 32% 
Wind 9am:  NE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 22km/h
Sun
1 Feb
Sunny10°C25°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 34% 
Wind 9am:  NE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 16km/h

Spring Creek Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone