Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Theodore Weather

Now27.4°C
Today30°CMostly sunny
Tonight11°C

ACT for Saturday: Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of a shower or thunderstorm late this afternoon in the east. Light winds. Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely later in the day. Light winds becoming W/NW 15 to 20 km/h during the morning.

Current Conditions

Tuggeranong at Saturday 5:00pm EDT
Temperature:27.4°C
Feels like: 26.7°C
Dew point: 8.3°C
Relative Humidity: 30%
Wind:  WNW 15 km/h
Gusts to: 22 km/h
Pressure: 1014.4 hPa
Rainfall: 0.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Tuggeranong

Sat
25 Oct
Mostly sunny12°C30°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 52%  3pm: 32% 
Wind 9am:  W 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 15km/h
Sun
26 Oct
Mostly sunny11°C29°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 32% 
Wind 9am:  NE 3km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 17km/h
Mon
27 Oct
Possible shower13°C25°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 56%  3pm: 39% 
Wind 9am:  NW 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 33km/h
Tue
28 Oct
Sunny6°C21°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 48%  3pm: 32% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 30km/h
Wed
29 Oct
Mostly sunny6°C23°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 32% 
Wind 9am:  NW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 18km/h
Thu
30 Oct
Sunny6°C26°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 28% 
Wind 9am:  W 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 18km/h
Fri
31 Oct
Mostly sunny7°C27°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 59%  3pm: 28% 
Wind 9am:  NW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 19km/h

Theodore Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone