Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Kinlyside Weather

Now5.4°C
Tonight-3°CFrost then sunny
Tomorrow11°C

ACT for Thursday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. Winds W 15 to 20 km/h turning NW in the evening. Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds NW 15 to 20 km/h. Possible rainfall: 0 to 0. 4 mm Chance of any rain: 30%.

Current Conditions

Canberra Ap at Wednesday 8:20pm EST
Temperature:5.4°C
Feels like: 1.3°C
Dew point: 0.2°C
Relative Humidity: 69%
Wind:  WNW 22 km/h
Gusts to: 28 km/h
Pressure: 1012.0 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Canberra

Thu
6 Aug
Frost then sunny-3°C11°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 86%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  SW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 18km/h
Fri
7 Aug
Frost then sunny-3°C13°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 92%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  NW 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 12km/h
Sat
8 Aug
Cloudy-2°C12°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 93%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 3km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 8km/h
Sun
9 Aug
Frost then sunny-1°C13°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  N 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 16km/h
Mon
10 Aug
Clearing shower1°C12°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 25km/h
Tue
11 Aug
Possible shower-1°C11°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 92%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 28km/h
Wed
12 Aug
Possible shower1°C12°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  NW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 25km/h

Kinlyside Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone