Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Sunnyside Weather

Now14.7°C
Tonight7°CClearing shower
Tomorrow17°C

Southwest for Friday: Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW 15 to 25 km/h tending NW/SW in the late evening.

Current Conditions

Bridgetown at Thursday 8:10pm WST
Temperature:14.7°C
Feels like: 14.7°C
Dew point: 10.5°C
Relative Humidity: 76%
Wind:  NNW 6 km/h
Gusts to: 7 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Bridgetown

Fri
26 May
Clearing shower7°C17°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 16km/h
Sat
27 May
Cloudy4°C16°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 12km/h
Sun
28 May
Cloudy3°C17°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 86%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 4km/h
Mon
29 May
Cloudy4°C18°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 8km/h
Tue
30 May
Mostly sunny4°C21°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  NE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 10km/h
Wed
31 May
Possible shower8°C21°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  N 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 21km/h
Thu
1 Jun
Showers10°C22°C
Chance of rain: 70% (5-10mm)Showers
 
 
 

Sunnyside Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone