Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Queenwood Weather

Now17.7°C
Tonight14°CClearing shower
Tomorrow23°C

Southwest for Thursday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, possibly severe with destructive winds, large hail and heavy rain which may lead to flash flooding early this evening. Winds NW 15 to 25 km/h.

Current Conditions

Collie East at Wednesday 8:00pm WST
Temperature:17.7°C
Feels like: 17.7°C
Dew point: 14.0°C
Relative Humidity: 79%
Wind:  W 9 km/h
Gusts to: 19 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.8mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Donnybrook

Thu
23 Oct
Clearing shower14°C23°C
Chance of rain: 90% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 18km/h
Fri
24 Oct
Mostly sunny11°C25°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  E 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 7km/h
Sat
25 Oct
Late shower11°C22°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 24km/h
Sun
26 Oct
Clearing shower12°C21°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 17km/h
Mon
27 Oct
Mostly sunny9°C23°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  SE 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 13km/h
Tue
28 Oct
Sunny10°C27°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 9km/h
Wed
29 Oct
Mostly sunny14°C31°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 54%  3pm: 38% 
Wind 9am:  SE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 8km/h

Queenwood Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone