Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Gelorup Weather

Now18.2°C
Today20°CClearing shower
Tonight7°C

Southwest for Saturday: Partly cloudy. Areas of frost in the north early this morning. High (70%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds. Daytime maximum temperatures between 17 and 20.

Current Conditions

Bunbury at Saturday 10:30am WST
Temperature:18.2°C
Feels like: 18.2°C
Dew point: 14.7°C
Relative Humidity: 80%
Wind:  NE 6 km/h
Gusts to: 7 km/h
Pressure: 1018.7 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Bunbury

Sat
23 May
Clearing shower7°C20°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 67% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 12km/h
Sun
24 May
Mostly sunny7°C20°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 88%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 2km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 2km/h
Mon
25 May
Clearing shower7°C20°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 85%  3pm: 67% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 1km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 13km/h
Tue
26 May
Possible shower7°C18°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 85%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 15km/h
Wed
27 May
Late shower6°C18°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 2km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 11km/h
Thu
28 May
Clearing shower6°C17°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 91%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  SE 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 13km/h
Fri
29 May
Mostly sunny5°C18°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 7km/h

Gelorup Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone