Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Corackerup Weather

Now21.3°C
Today21°CPossible thunderstorm
Tonight8°C

Southern Coastal for Friday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm during the morning and afternoon. Winds N 20 to 25 km/h tending NW 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low 20s.

Current Conditions

Jacup at Friday 1:10pm WST
Temperature:21.3°C
Feels like: 21.3°C
Dew point: 7.5°C
Relative Humidity: 41%
Wind:  NW 17 km/h
Gusts to: 22 km/h
Pressure: 1014.6 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Ongerup

Fri
28 Aug
Possible thunderstorm9°C21°C
Chance of rain: 80% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 56%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 18km/h
Sat
29 Aug
Possible thunderstorm8°C20°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 86%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 24km/h
Sun
30 Aug
Showers easing8°C16°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Showers easing
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  W 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 24km/h
Mon
31 Aug
Possible thunderstorm5°C14°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  W 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 24km/h
Tue
1 Sep
Clearing shower3°C13°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  SW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 16km/h
Wed
2 Sep
Mostly sunny3°C15°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 9km/h
Thu
3 Sep
Late shower4°C19°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 40% 
Wind 9am:  N 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 12km/h

Corackerup Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone