Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Pannawonica Weather

Now23.7°C
Today27°CPossible thunderstorm
Tonight24°C

Pilbara for Monday: Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, with possible heavy falls in the southwest during this afternoon and evening. Winds NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 27 to 36.

Current Conditions

Mardie at Monday 6:00am WST
Temperature:23.7°C
Feels like: 23.7°C
Dew point: 23.7°C
Relative Humidity: 100%
Wind:  E 28 km/h
Gusts to: 41 km/h
Pressure: 1012.7 hPa
Rainfall: 2.6mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Pannawonica

Mon
30 Mar
Possible thunderstorm25°C27°C
Chance of rain: 80% (20-40mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 71% 
Wind 9am:  NE 29km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 29km/h
Tue
31 Mar
Possible thunderstorm24°C30°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 16km/h
Wed
1 Apr
Possible thunderstorm23°C33°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  S 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 11km/h
Thu
2 Apr
Mostly sunny23°C34°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 38% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 13km/h
Fri
3 Apr
Mostly sunny24°C36°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 54%  3pm: 31% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 9km/h
Sat
4 Apr
Mostly sunny25°C37°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 50%  3pm: 29% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 8km/h
Sun
5 Apr
Possible thunderstorm26°C38°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 50%  3pm: 28% 
Wind 9am:  S 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 10km/h

Pannawonica Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone