Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Karratha Industrial Estate Weather

Now20.8°C
Today26°CRain
Tonight20°C

Pilbara for Saturday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the far west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending E/NE in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures 21 to 29.

Current Conditions

Karratha Ap at Saturday 6:20am WST
Temperature:20.8°C
Feels like: 20.8°C
Dew point: 16.6°C
Relative Humidity: 77%
Wind:  E 19 km/h
Gusts to: 22 km/h
Pressure: 1016.9 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Karratha

Sat
2 Jul
Rain19°C26°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 28km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 30km/h
Sun
3 Jul
Rain20°C24°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 20km/h
Mon
4 Jul
Rain20°C23°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 21km/h
Tue
5 Jul
Rain18°C21°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  E 32km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 31km/h
Wed
6 Jul
Cloudy16°C24°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  E 28km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 25km/h
Thu
7 Jul
Increasing sunshine20°C25°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Increasing sunshine
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 71% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 19km/h
Fri
8 Jul
Mostly sunny21°C24°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 68% 
Wind 9am:  SE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 17km/h

Karratha Industrial Estate Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone