Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Gnoorea Weather

Now22.4°C
Tonight18°CHeavy rain
Tomorrow25°C

Pilbara for Sunday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the southeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms. Winds S/SE 15 to 25 km/h.

Current Conditions

Karratha Ap at Saturday 6:00pm WST
Temperature:22.4°C
Feels like: 22.4°C
Dew point: 21.6°C
Relative Humidity: 95%
Wind:  SSW 17 km/h
Gusts to: 20 km/h
Pressure: 1014.9 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Karratha

Sun
24 May
Heavy rain18°C25°C
Chance of rain: 90% (20-40mm)Heavy rain
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 77% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 24km/h
Mon
25 May
Heavy rain17°C23°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Heavy rain
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 84% 
Wind 9am:  E 30km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 29km/h
Tue
26 May
Heavy rain15°C24°C
Chance of rain: 90% (20-40mm)Heavy rain
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 81% 
Wind 9am:  E 27km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 27km/h
Wed
27 May
Rain17°C25°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 72% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 22km/h
Thu
28 May
Possible thunderstorm18°C24°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 76% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 15km/h
Fri
29 May
Mostly sunny18°C25°C
Chance of rain: 30% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 70% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 17km/h
Sat
30 May
Sunny18°C25°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 21km/h

Gnoorea Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone