Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Clarkson Weather

Now11.2°C
Tonight8°CMostly sunny
Tomorrow18°C

Perth for Sunday: Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, most likely about coastal suburbs. Winds SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers during the morning. Winds N/NW 25 to 35 km/h shifting S/SW 15 to 25 km/h during the morning. Possible rainfall: 2 to 6 mm Chance of any rain: 70%.

Current Conditions

Pearce at Saturday 9:40pm WST
Temperature:11.2°C
Feels like: 9.9°C
Dew point: 10.3°C
Relative Humidity: 94%
Wind:  NNW 11 km/h
Gusts to: 15 km/h
Pressure: 1017.2 hPa
Rainfall: 0.4mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Pearce

Sun
29 May
Mostly sunny8°C18°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  E 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 6km/h
Mon
30 May
Mostly sunny6°C19°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 7km/h
Tue
31 May
Mostly sunny5°C20°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 6km/h
Wed
1 Jun
Sunny6°C20°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  E 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 11km/h
Thu
2 Jun
Sunny6°C21°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  E 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 8km/h
Fri
3 Jun
Late shower9°C21°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 13km/h
Sat
4 Jun
Clearing shower11°C19°C
Chance of rain: 90% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 89%  3pm: 74% 
Wind 9am:  S 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 14km/h

Clarkson Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone