Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Brentwood Weather

Now10.6°C
Tonight8°CMostly sunny
Tomorrow17°C

Perth for Sunday: Cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower or a thunderstorm, with possible hail. Winds SW 30 to 45 km/h decreasing to 25 to 35 km/h in the late evening. Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. Winds N 15 to 25 km/h turning W/NW 15 to 20 km/h during the day. Possible rainfall: 2 to 10 mm Chance of any rain: 80%.

Current Conditions

Jandakot Ap at Saturday 11:10pm WST
Temperature:10.6°C
Feels like: 7.8°C
Dew point: 4.1°C
Relative Humidity: 64%
Wind:  SW 24 km/h
Gusts to: 33 km/h
Pressure: 1011.8 hPa
Rainfall: 3.6mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Jandakot

Sun
2 Oct
Mostly sunny8°C17°C
Chance of rain: 80% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 31km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 29km/h
Mon
3 Oct
Possible shower9°C19°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 70% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 27km/h
Tue
4 Oct
Possible shower11°C20°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 23km/h
Wed
5 Oct
Increasing sunshine9°C23°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Increasing sunshine
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 44% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 21km/h
Thu
6 Oct
Possible shower11°C21°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 35km/h
Fri
7 Oct
Possible shower11°C22°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  N 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 30km/h
Sat
8 Oct
Showers13°C19°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  NW 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 28km/h

Brentwood Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone