Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Bibra Lake Weather

Now10.5°C
Tonight6°CMostly sunny
Tomorrow16°C

Perth for Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, with gusty winds and possible hail over S suburbs later this evening. Winds SW 25 to 35 km/h. Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Light winds becoming W 15 to 20 km/h during the day. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

Current Conditions

Jandakot Ap at Tuesday 11:10pm WST
Temperature:10.5°C
Feels like: 7.1°C
Dew point: 4.5°C
Relative Humidity: 66%
Wind:  SSW 32 km/h
Gusts to: 43 km/h
Pressure: 1017.2 hPa
Rainfall: 5.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Jandakot

Wed
28 Sep
Mostly sunny6°C16°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 54%  3pm: 43% 
Wind 9am:  S 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 19km/h
Thu
29 Sep
Sunny4°C19°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 52%  3pm: 36% 
Wind 9am:  NE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 18km/h
Fri
30 Sep
Showers7°C18°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  NW 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 38km/h
Sat
1 Oct
Showers11°C16°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 38km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 44km/h
Sun
2 Oct
Showers10°C16°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 31km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 36km/h
Mon
3 Oct
Possible shower12°C18°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  W 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 28km/h
Tue
4 Oct
Possible shower11°C19°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 25km/h

Bibra Lake Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone