Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Sawyers Valley Weather

Now15.0°C
Tonight12°CPossible shower
Tomorrow18°C

Lower West for Friday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 15 to 25 km/h turning SW in the late evening.

Current Conditions

Bickley at Friday 6:00pm WST
Temperature:15.0°C
Feels like: 15.0°C
Dew point: 10.2°C
Relative Humidity: 73%
Wind:  W 22 km/h
Gusts to: 33 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.8mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Bickley

Fri
29 Apr
Possible shower12°C18°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  W 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 26km/h
Sat
30 Apr
Mostly sunny9°C17°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  SE 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 10km/h
Sun
1 May
Cloudy8°C16°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 11km/h
Mon
2 May
Mostly sunny8°C18°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  SW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 15km/h
Tue
3 May
Mostly sunny10°C18°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 9km/h
Wed
4 May
Mostly sunny9°C19°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  W 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 14km/h
Thu
5 May
Mostly sunny11°C18°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  SE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 13km/h

Sawyers Valley Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone