Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

North Yunderup Weather

Now15.2°C
Tonight13°CCloudy
Tomorrow19°C

Lower West for Saturday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 15 to 25 km/h turning SW in the late evening.

Current Conditions

Mandurah at Friday 9:50pm WST
Temperature:15.2°C
Feels like: 15.2°C
Dew point: 15.2°C
Relative Humidity: 100%
Wind:  SSE 4 km/h
Gusts to: 4 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 6.4mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Mandurah

Sat
30 Apr
Cloudy13°C19°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 8km/h
Sun
1 May
Cloudy13°C19°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  SE 2km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 9km/h
Mon
2 May
Possible shower14°C21°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 16km/h
Tue
3 May
Mostly sunny13°C20°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  SE 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 10km/h
Wed
4 May
Possible shower14°C21°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 67% 
Wind 9am:  SE 2km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 13km/h
Thu
5 May
Mostly sunny13°C20°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 13km/h
Fri
6 May
Mostly sunny11°C21°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 16km/h

North Yunderup Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone