Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Warmun Weather

Now31.6°C
Today33°CMostly sunny
Tonight19°C

Kimberley for Sunday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/SE 25 to 35 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures 28 to 35.

Current Conditions

Argyle Ap at Sunday 12:00pm WST
Temperature:31.6°C
Feels like: 31.7°C
Dew point: 16.4°C
Relative Humidity: 40%
Wind:  SE 15 km/h
Gusts to: 24 km/h
Pressure: 1014.2 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Warmun

Sun
19 Apr
Mostly sunny23°C33°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 35% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 22km/h
Mon
20 Apr
Mostly sunny19°C33°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 33%  3pm: 25% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 27km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 22km/h
Tue
21 Apr
Mostly sunny19°C32°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 25%  3pm: 20% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 18km/h
Wed
22 Apr
Mostly sunny17°C32°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 20%  3pm: 18% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 14km/h
Thu
23 Apr
Sunny18°C34°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 23%  3pm: 16% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 13km/h
Fri
24 Apr
Sunny19°C35°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 22%  3pm: 15% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 16km/h
Sat
25 Apr
Sunny18°C33°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 23%  3pm: 16% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 19km/h

Warmun Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone