Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Halls Creek Weather

Now24.5°C
Today34°CPossible thunderstorm
Tonight24°C

Kimberley for Monday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low to mid 30s.

Current Conditions

Halls Creek Ap at Monday 5:50am WST
Temperature:24.5°C
Feels like: 24.5°C
Dew point: 20.0°C
Relative Humidity: 76%
Wind:  ENE 22 km/h
Gusts to: 26 km/h
Pressure: 1010.9 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Halls Creek

Mon
23 Jan
Possible thunderstorm24°C34°C
Chance of rain: 80% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  W 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 7km/h
Tue
24 Jan
Thunderstorms24°C33°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 8km/h
Wed
25 Jan
Possible thunderstorm24°C34°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  SE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 20km/h
Thu
26 Jan
Possible thunderstorm23°C32°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 25km/h
Fri
27 Jan
Possible thunderstorm23°C32°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  E 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 26km/h
Sat
28 Jan
Possible thunderstorm24°C32°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 20km/h
Sun
29 Jan
Possible thunderstorm23°C32°C
Chance of rain: 70% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  NE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 16km/h

Halls Creek Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone