Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Durack Weather

Now38.6°C
Tonight28°CPossible thunderstorm
Tomorrow41°C

Kimberley for Sunday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the northwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm during the morning and afternoon. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending S/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon then becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures in the mid to high 30s.

Current Conditions

Wyndham Ap at Sunday 4:00pm WST
Temperature:38.6°C
Feels like: 39.1°C
Dew point: 16.2°C
Relative Humidity: 26%
Wind:  SE 17 km/h
Gusts to: 22 km/h
Pressure: 1004.9 hPa
Rainfall: 0.4mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Wyndham

Sun
11 Dec
Possible thunderstorm28°C41°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 49%  3pm: 30% 
Wind 9am:  SE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 14km/h
Mon
12 Dec
Possible thunderstorm28°C40°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 45%  3pm: 32% 
Wind 9am:  NW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 17km/h
Tue
13 Dec
Possible thunderstorm28°C39°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 53%  3pm: 40% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 19km/h
Wed
14 Dec
Possible thunderstorm28°C38°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 52%  3pm: 38% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 17km/h
Thu
15 Dec
Possible thunderstorm27°C37°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 52%  3pm: 39% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 16km/h
Fri
16 Dec
Possible thunderstorm27°C38°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 39% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 17km/h
Sat
17 Dec
Possible thunderstorm27°C39°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 56%  3pm: 39% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 17km/h

Durack Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone