Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Little Sandy Desert Weather

Now27.7°C
Today35°CPossible thunderstorm
Tonight22°C

Southern Interior for Monday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the northeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the north. Winds S/SE 20 to 30 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures 27 to 36.

Current Conditions

Newman Ap at Monday 7:00am WST
Temperature:27.7°C
Feels like: 29.6°C
Dew point: 20.8°C
Relative Humidity: 66%
Wind:  NNE 18 km/h
Gusts to: 20 km/h
Pressure: 1011.6 hPa
Rainfall: 0.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Carnegie

Mon
22 Dec
Possible thunderstorm22°C35°C
Chance of rain: 80% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 47%  3pm: 26% 
Wind 9am:  SE 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 17km/h
Tue
23 Dec
Thunderstorms22°C35°C
Chance of rain: 90% (< 1mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 41%  3pm: 25% 
Wind 9am:  E 28km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 22km/h
Wed
24 Dec
Possible thunderstorm21°C35°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 30%  3pm: 17% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 23km/h
Thu
25 Dec
Mostly sunny21°C34°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 25%  3pm: 16% 
Wind 9am:  SE 28km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 28km/h
Fri
26 Dec
Sunny19°C32°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 31%  3pm: 16% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 31km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 24km/h
Sat
27 Dec
Sunny18°C35°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 25%  3pm: 12% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 16km/h
Sun
28 Dec
Sunny20°C38°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 18%  3pm: 9% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 15km/h

Little Sandy Desert Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone