Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Gibson Desert South Weather

Now12.2°C
Today16°CPossible shower
Tonight11°C

Southern Interior for Saturday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the northeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the northeast during the morning and afternoon. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 15 and 19.

Current Conditions

Warburton at Saturday 5:30am WST
Temperature:12.2°C
Feels like: 10.3°C
Dew point: 12.0°C
Relative Humidity: 99%
Wind:  SSE 18 km/h
Gusts to: 26 km/h
Pressure: 1023.1 hPa
Rainfall: 3.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Warburton

Sat
30 May
Possible shower14°C16°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 77% 
Wind 9am:  SE 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 24km/h
Sun
31 May
Cloudy11°C17°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 67% 
Wind 9am:  SE 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 21km/h
Mon
1 Jun
Mostly sunny11°C20°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  E 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 17km/h
Tue
2 Jun
Possible shower13°C22°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 29km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 25km/h
Wed
3 Jun
Possible shower14°C23°C
Chance of rain: 30% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 12km/h
Thu
4 Jun
Sunny12°C22°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 18km/h
Fri
5 Jun
Sunny11°C20°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  E 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 19km/h

Gibson Desert South Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone