Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Mobrup Weather

Now16.2°C
Today22°CPossible thunderstorm
Tonight12°C

Great Southern for Saturday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Gusty winds, possible hail and heavy falls in the NE during this afternoon and early evening with thunderstorms. Winds NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending S 25 to 35 km/h in the morning. Daytime maximum temperatures 26 to 34.

Current Conditions

Rocky Gully at Saturday 7:00am WST
Temperature:16.2°C
Feels like: 16.2°C
Dew point: 14.4°C
Relative Humidity: 89%
Wind:  SSE 15 km/h
Gusts to: 20 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Rocky Gully

Sat
20 Dec
Possible thunderstorm14°C22°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 31km/h
Sun
21 Dec
Clearing shower12°C22°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  SE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 20km/h
Mon
22 Dec
Clearing shower8°C23°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 44% 
Wind 9am:  SE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 20km/h
Tue
23 Dec
Possible shower10°C24°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 39% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 24km/h
Wed
24 Dec
Mostly sunny9°C25°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 56%  3pm: 33% 
Wind 9am:  SE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 22km/h
Thu
25 Dec
Mostly sunny10°C25°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 19km/h
Fri
26 Dec
Mostly sunny8°C27°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 59%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  E 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 21km/h

Mobrup Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone