Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Scotia Weather

Now31.6°C
Tonight22°CThunderstorms
Tomorrow36°C

Goldfields for Saturday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, possibly severe with destructive winds, large hail and heavy rain which may lead to flash flooding. Winds NW/SW 20 to 30 km/h tending SE/SW 15 to 25 km/h in the evening.

Current Conditions

Kalgoorlie at Saturday 4:33pm WST
Temperature:31.6°C
Feels like: 30.6°C
Dew point: 13.0°C
Relative Humidity: 32%
Wind:  WSW 61 km/h
Gusts to: 87 km/h
Pressure: 1002.6 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Kalgoorlie

Sat
20 Dec
Thunderstorms22°C36°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 42%  3pm: 28% 
Wind 9am:  N 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 20km/h
Sun
21 Dec
Possible thunderstorm18°C26°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 27km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 28km/h
Mon
22 Dec
Mostly sunny14°C28°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 56%  3pm: 28% 
Wind 9am:  SE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 18km/h
Tue
23 Dec
Mostly sunny14°C27°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 51%  3pm: 25% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 26km/h
Wed
24 Dec
Sunny14°C28°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 44%  3pm: 19% 
Wind 9am:  E 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 18km/h
Thu
25 Dec
Sunny13°C29°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 39%  3pm: 16% 
Wind 9am:  SE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 22km/h
Fri
26 Dec
Sunny14°C29°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 38%  3pm: 16% 
Wind 9am:  E 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 16km/h

Scotia Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone