Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Mount Margaret Weather

Now13.9°C
Today19°CPossible shower
Tonight7°C

Goldfields for Thursday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far southwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the southeast. Winds SW 20 to 30 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

Current Conditions

Laverton Ap at Wednesday 11:50pm WST
Temperature:13.9°C
Feels like: 12.1°C
Dew point: 8.9°C
Relative Humidity: 72%
Wind:  SW 22 km/h
Gusts to: 26 km/h
Pressure: 1015.3 hPa
Rainfall: 0.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Laverton

Thu
1 Sep
Possible shower9°C19°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 27km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 19km/h
Fri
2 Sep
Mostly sunny7°C20°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 42% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 2km/h
Sat
3 Sep
Mostly sunny8°C22°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 49%  3pm: 30% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 12km/h
Sun
4 Sep
Mostly sunny9°C25°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 38%  3pm: 22% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 27km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 17km/h
Mon
5 Sep
Mostly sunny14°C28°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 31%  3pm: 23% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 19km/h
Tue
6 Sep
Mostly sunny15°C28°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 45%  3pm: 28% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 14km/h
Wed
7 Sep
Possible shower17°C25°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 42%  3pm: 32% 
Wind 9am:  NW 27km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 32km/h

Mount Margaret Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone