Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Hannans Weather

Now13.3°C
Today15°CMostly sunny
Tonight6°C

Goldfields for Sunday: Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the far north, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the northwest in the morning and early afternoon. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures around 15.

Current Conditions

Kalgoorlie at Sunday 3:00pm WST
Temperature:13.3°C
Feels like: 11.8°C
Dew point: 2.8°C
Relative Humidity: 49%
Wind:  SE 17 km/h
Gusts to: 26 km/h
Pressure: 1024.1 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Kalgoorlie

Sun
25 Jun
Mostly sunny6°C15°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  SE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 16km/h
Mon
26 Jun
Mostly sunny6°C15°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 43% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 7km/h
Tue
27 Jun
Mostly sunny5°C16°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 44% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 14km/h
Wed
28 Jun
Mostly sunny4°C16°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  SE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 16km/h
Thu
29 Jun
Sunny3°C16°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 38% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 18km/h
Fri
30 Jun
Sunny3°C17°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 31% 
Wind 9am:  N 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 19km/h
Sat
1 Jul
Mostly sunny6°C19°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 32% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 15km/h

Hannans Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone