Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Goongarrie Weather

Now19.6°C
Today32°CThunderstorms
Tonight17°C

Goldfields for Friday: Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, possibly severe with destructive winds, large hail and heavy rain which may lead to flash flooding in the W. Winds NE/SE 20 to 30 km/h.

Current Conditions

Kalgoorlie at Friday 4:30am WST
Temperature:19.6°C
Feels like: 19.6°C
Dew point: 13.0°C
Relative Humidity: 66%
Wind:  NE 13 km/h
Gusts to: 17 km/h
Pressure: 1010.3 hPa
Rainfall: 9.6mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Kalgoorlie

Fri
28 Nov
Thunderstorms19°C32°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 41%  3pm: 30% 
Wind 9am:  N 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 25km/h
Sat
29 Nov
Sunny17°C30°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 54%  3pm: 24% 
Wind 9am:  S 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 14km/h
Sun
30 Nov
Mostly sunny16°C31°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 48%  3pm: 24% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 9km/h
Mon
1 Dec
Possible thunderstorm18°C34°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 36%  3pm: 20% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 19km/h
Tue
2 Dec
Mostly sunny18°C32°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 48%  3pm: 26% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 20km/h
Wed
3 Dec
Mostly sunny17°C33°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 46%  3pm: 23% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 12km/h
Thu
4 Dec
Mostly sunny20°C32°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 38%  3pm: 21% 
Wind 9am:  E 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 14km/h

Goongarrie Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone