Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Carbine Weather

Now23.0°C
Tonight19°CPossible thunderstorm
Tomorrow26°C

Goldfields for Sunday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, possibly severe with destructive winds, large hail and heavy rain which may lead to flash flooding. Winds NW/SW 20 to 30 km/h tending SE/SW 15 to 25 km/h in the evening.

Current Conditions

Kalgoorlie at Saturday 7:21pm WST
Temperature:23.0°C
Feels like: 23.0°C
Dew point: 17.6°C
Relative Humidity: 72%
Wind:  SSE 32 km/h
Gusts to: 52 km/h
Pressure: 1006.6 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Kalgoorlie

Sun
21 Dec
Possible thunderstorm19°C26°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 27km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 28km/h
Mon
22 Dec
Mostly sunny16°C28°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 51%  3pm: 27% 
Wind 9am:  SE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 17km/h
Tue
23 Dec
Mostly sunny15°C27°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 49%  3pm: 23% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 21km/h
Wed
24 Dec
Sunny14°C28°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 44%  3pm: 19% 
Wind 9am:  E 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 18km/h
Thu
25 Dec
Sunny14°C29°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 37%  3pm: 16% 
Wind 9am:  SE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 22km/h
Fri
26 Dec
Sunny12°C29°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 41%  3pm: 16% 
Wind 9am:  E 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 16km/h
Sat
27 Dec
Sunny15°C33°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 29%  3pm: 11% 
Wind 9am:  NE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 15km/h

Carbine Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone