Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Burtville Weather

Now20.7°C
Tonight14°CLate shower
Tomorrow30°C

Goldfields for Friday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the southwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the southwest. Light winds.

Current Conditions

Laverton Ap at Thursday 6:10pm WST
Temperature:20.7°C
Feels like: 20.7°C
Dew point: 15.5°C
Relative Humidity: 72%
Wind:  SSE 13 km/h
Gusts to: 15 km/h
Pressure: 1022.0 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Laverton

Fri
31 Jul
Late shower14°C30°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 37%  3pm: 21% 
Wind 9am:  NW 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 23km/h
Sat
1 Aug
Possible thunderstorm12°C19°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 18km/h
Sun
2 Aug
Cloudy7°C15°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 28km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 22km/h
Mon
3 Aug
Sunny4°C16°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  E 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 22km/h
Tue
4 Aug
Cloudy6°C17°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 27km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 21km/h
Wed
5 Aug
Mostly sunny6°C19°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 34% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 16km/h
Thu
6 Aug
Mostly sunny7°C21°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 52%  3pm: 28% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 13km/h

Burtville Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone