Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

East Murchison Weather

Current conditions unavailable.
Today33°CThunderstorms
Tonight22°C

Gascoyne for Friday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers inland, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, possibly severe with damaging winds, large hail and heavy rain which may lead to flash flooding inland in the afternoon and evening through central and SW parts. Winds NE/SE 20 to 30 km/h tending SE/SW 25 to 35 km/h in the evening then tending NE/SE in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 33 to 39.

Current Conditions

Meekatharra Ap at Friday 12:50pm WST
Temperature:31.8°C
Feels like: 31.1°C
Dew point: 14.1°C
Relative Humidity: 34%
Wind:  ESE 15 km/h
Gusts to: 28 km/h
Pressure: 1009.4 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Meekatharra

Fri
30 Jan
Thunderstorms24°C33°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 42%  3pm: 31% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 16km/h
Sat
31 Jan
Thunderstorms22°C30°C
Chance of rain: 80% (5-10mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  E 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 23km/h
Sun
1 Feb
Possible thunderstorm21°C32°C
Chance of rain: 80% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 42% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 16km/h
Mon
2 Feb
Possible thunderstorm22°C33°C
Chance of rain: 80% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 53%  3pm: 33% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 17km/h
Tue
3 Feb
Possible thunderstorm22°C34°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 47%  3pm: 32% 
Wind 9am:  E 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 16km/h
Wed
4 Feb
Mostly sunny23°C37°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 44%  3pm: 27% 
Wind 9am:  E 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 13km/h
Thu
5 Feb
Mostly sunny24°C37°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 30%  3pm: 18% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 8km/h

East Murchison Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone