Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Carbla Weather

Now19.7°C
Today28°CPossible shower
Tonight20°C

Gascoyne for Tuesday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain inland, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm inland. Winds NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending S/SW 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 24 to 29.

Current Conditions

Shark Bay Ap at Tuesday 6:30am WST
Temperature:19.7°C
Feels like: 19.7°C
Dew point: 18.2°C
Relative Humidity: 91%
Wind:  S 9 km/h
Gusts to: 11 km/h
Pressure: 1015.7 hPa
Rainfall: 1.4mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Denham

Tue
31 Mar
Possible shower21°C28°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  S 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 24km/h
Wed
1 Apr
Mostly sunny20°C29°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  SE 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 19km/h
Thu
2 Apr
Mostly sunny21°C29°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 13km/h
Fri
3 Apr
Cloudy21°C28°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  SE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 13km/h
Sat
4 Apr
Possible thunderstorm21°C28°C
Chance of rain: 10% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 11km/h
Sun
5 Apr
Possible thunderstorm21°C28°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  S 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 10km/h
Mon
6 Apr
Possible thunderstorm22°C28°C
Chance of rain: 10% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 14km/h

Carbla Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone