Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Bernier Island Weather

Now27.7°C
Today30°CMostly sunny
Tonight22°C

Gascoyne for Friday: Becoming cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and thunderstorms inland, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NE/SE 20 to 30 km/h tending SE/SW 25 to 35 km/h in the evening then tending NE/SE in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 33 to 39.

Current Conditions

Carnarvon Ap at Friday 10:30am WST
Temperature:27.7°C
Feels like: 30.5°C
Dew point: 22.4°C
Relative Humidity: 73%
Wind:  S 26 km/h
Gusts to: 34 km/h
Pressure: 1007.8 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Carnarvon

Fri
30 Jan
Mostly sunny22°C30°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 30km/h
Sat
31 Jan
Possible thunderstorm22°C31°C
Chance of rain: 60% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  SW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 20km/h
Sun
1 Feb
Possible thunderstorm23°C28°C
Chance of rain: 5% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 70% 
Wind 9am:  NW 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 22km/h
Mon
2 Feb
Thunderstorms clearing22°C29°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Thunderstorms clearing
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  W 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 22km/h
Tue
3 Feb
Sunny22°C30°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 24km/h
Wed
4 Feb
Mostly sunny24°C33°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 27km/h
Thu
5 Feb
Mostly sunny26°C32°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 32km/h

Bernier Island Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone