Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Flint Weather

Now18.9°C
Today29°CMostly sunny
Tonight14°C

Central Wheatbelt for Monday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm during this afternoon and evening. Winds NE 15 to 20 km/h turning N/NW 20 to 30 km/h in the late morning. Daytime maximum temperatures 28 to 33.

Current Conditions

Gooseberry Hill at Monday 6:00am WST
Temperature:18.9°C
Feels like: 18.9°C
Dew point: 8.8°C
Relative Humidity: 52%
Wind:  E 22 km/h
Gusts to: 32 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: -

7 Day Forecast for Bickley

Mon
30 Mar
Mostly sunny14°C29°C
Chance of rain: 70% (10-20mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 46%  3pm: 34% 
Wind 9am:  NE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 15km/h
Tue
31 Mar
Clearing shower14°C21°C
Chance of rain: 30% (1-5mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 99%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 14km/h
Wed
1 Apr
Mostly sunny13°C21°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 85%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 16km/h
Thu
2 Apr
Mostly sunny12°C22°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 10km/h
Fri
3 Apr
Mostly sunny13°C24°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 8km/h
Sat
4 Apr
Mostly sunny14°C25°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 13km/h
Sun
5 Apr
Mostly sunny14°C24°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 89%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 10km/h

Flint Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone